Ten important points on Holi
- Holi is a festival of colours. It is a major festival in India.
- Holi is a symbol of victory of good over evil. It is celebrated in the month of Fagun according to Hindu calendar.
- Story of Holika when she tries to burn her devotee Praladh instead she gets burned in the bonfire. Holika Dahan takes place the night before Holi.
- Holi is a festival of colours. People play with colours on this day. People apply gulal colour to each other.
- Water guns are used by children to play Holi. People use organic colours these days.
- Bhang is a special drink and Gujiya were prepared specially on Holi.
- People in north India sung folk songs on Holi.
- Holi is a festival of peace and harmony.
- Holi of Banke Bihari mandir of Vrindavan is famous all over the world.
- In Assam, Bengal, Odisha people of Odisha worship lord Krisha and is known as ‘Dhol Purnima’.
Essay on Holi, speech on Holi and paragraph on Holi. Thes important points can be used by students and children.10 lines on Holi. Ten important points about Holi English. These points can be added in your essay, speech or presentation in schools, colleges and in any other works.