1. Microorganisms are minute organisms that are invisible to the naked eye.
2. They may be good or bad in nature.
3. Bad microorganisms are called pathogens which cause diseases to human animals and plants.
4. Pathogens and fungi are well known harmful microorganisms.
5. They cause food spoilage and make them unfit for eating.
6. They produce toxins or poisonous chemicals that make us ill.
7. They cause diseases like cholera, typhoid, and diarrhea through water and food.
8. We should keep our surroundings clean to keep harmful microorganisms at bay.
9. We must also maintain personal hygiene to stay fit and fine.
10. Always keep in mind that prevention is better than cure.