1. Plastic bags are non biodegradable in nature made from petroleum products.
2. Plastic releases toxic chemicals when it is burned.
3. The toxins produced by it pollutes the air we breathe and the water we drink.
4. It also leaches toxins into the soil, where they can poison plants and animals.
5. It has very dangerous effects on human health.
6. It causes lung problems, cancer and also effects hormone activity in our body.
7. It takes a very long time to decompose.
8. It remains in the environment for many years.
9. Plastic bags also block drainage system and pollutes groundwater.
10. We must stop using plastic for the sake of our mother earth.