1. Hardware and software are the two main components of any computer system.
2 Hardware refers to the tangible components of computer.
3. It runs on the instructions provided by the software.
4. The software is the intangible part of the device.
5. We interact with the hardware and command it to perform specific tasks with the help of software.
6. Without the correct hardware, software may not run efficiently.
7. Hardware includes keyboard, mouse, CPU monitor etc.
8. We can physically touch hardware with our hands.
9. Hardware takes input and provides output.
10. It is made from electronic materials.