1. The Harappan civilization is also known as Indus Valley Civilization.
2. It was located in the Indus river valley.
3. It was established around 3300 BC.
4. It was rediscovered by Marshall and Daya ram sahni.
5. Harappa was its first site excavated in present-day Pakistan’s Punjab.
6. Mohenjo-daro was the largest city located in Sindh province.
7. Most cities of Harappan civilization had a Great Bath.
8. Animals like sheep, goats, and pigs were domesticated.
9. Agriculture was their main occupation.
10. It started declining around 1900 BC and disappeared around 1400 BC.