A handkerchief is also called a hankie.
2. It is a form of a kerchief typically a square of thin fabric.
3. It can be made of cotton, silk linen or synthetic blend.
4. It can be of various colours.
5. It can be carried in the pocket or handbag.
6. It is used for personal hygiene purposes such as wiping hands or face.
7. It is also used as a decorative accessory in a suit pocket.
8. It can also be used for a gifting purpose.
9. It was also used as a hair accessory in the middle century.
10. We must also carry handkerchiefs for personal hygiene.