1. Sri Harmandir Sahib is also known as the “Golden Temple”.
2. The word Harmandir means ‘The Place of God’.
3. It is a beautiful holy shrine located in Amritsar, Punjab, India.
4. The Mandir is built as a two storied structure.
5. It is the holiest shrine in Sikhism.
6. Many Sikhs visit it on a daily basis to seek blessings.
7. The fourth sikh guru “Guru Ramdas” constructed the temple.
8. It is also a major popular tourist attraction.
9. There is also a big sacred pool in the premises.
10. People from all religions are welcomed in Harminder sahib.