Skip to content
Ten points on Goat
- Goats are domestic animals.
- A goat has two horns, skin laden with thick hairs, four legs, two eyes and sometimes a beard on the chin.
- A group of goats is called a herd.
- Goats are herbivorous animals that eat grass, leaves, plants etc.
- It gives us milk which is very rich in nutrients and effective in dengue fever.
- A male goat is called a Buck and a female goat Doe.
- The young one of the goat is called a kid.
- The famous breed of the goat are Jamunapari, Barbari, Sirohi.
- Among Muslims, the goat is sacrificed during Eid-ul-Adha in the memory of Prophet Ibrahim.
- Goat’s dung is used as manure as it helps in the healthy growth of crops as well as plants and animals.