Skip to content
Ten points on Global Warming in English
- The average increase in the average temperature of the earth is called Global Warming.
- Global warming led to climate change and rainfall patterns.
- The increase in emission of CO2 is the main reason.
- Due to global warming, there is an increase in rainfall.
- Global warming led to an increase in surface temperature which causes wildfire, heat waves and desertification.
- When temperature increases it leads to melting of glaciers and an increase in sea level.
- Due to global warming the ozone layer is depleting which protects us from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- The main reason for global warming is the burning of petroleum, coal, deforestation.
- It can lead to many diseases in tropical and temperate regions of the world.
- Due to global warming, food security is affected because of climate change.