Skip to content
Ten points on Earth Day
- Earth day is celebrated on 22 April every year.
- Earth day is celebrated to create awareness for the environment.
- This day is celebrated all around the earth.
- The theme for Earth Day 2020 is ‘climate action.’
- First earth day celebrated on 22 April 1970 to protect the earth from climate change, pollution, and over-exploitation of natural resources.
- Many events take place to create awareness like photography, lecture, nature talk etc.
- On earth day we can plant trees.
- We should recycle materials and say no to plastic.
- We need to protect our mother earth.
- The Paris Climate Agreement was signed on 22 April 2016 on earth day.