1. Chandra Shekhar Azad was an Indian revolutionary.
2. He was born on 23 july 1906.
3. He was born at Bhabhra town in Alirajpur district of Madhya pradesh.
4. Bhabhra town is named as Chandra Shekhar nagar after him.
5. His original name was Chandra Shekhar Tiwari.
6. He was also known as Balraj.
7. He took part in Indian independence movement.
8. He reorganised Hindustan Socialist Republican Association.
9. He died at the age of 24 on 27 feb 1931 because of suicide by gunshot at Allahbad.
10. Many school, colleges and public institutions in India are named after Azad.