Skip to content
- Bells are a kind of instrument that make sounds.
- Bells are usually made of metal.
- They are hollow on the inside.
- The outside surface of the bell is stuck to make the sound.
- Bells also have a dangling piece of metal inside them called the clapper.
- The clapper hits the inside surfaces of the bell when it is stuck and this makes the sound.
- Bells are shaped like inverted cups.
- Bells are used to indicate time.
- They are commonly used in churches and schools.
- The sound of a bell can be heard over a large area.