Skip to content
- Swaminarayan Akshardham temple is the full name of Akshardham Temple.
- It’s in India’s capital city of New Delhi.
- The temple showcases centuries’ worth of Hindu spirituality, culture, and architecture.
- On November 6th, 2005, the Akshardham temple’s construction was finished.
- Bochasanwasi Akshar Purushottam Swaminarayan Sanstha built the Akshardham temple.
- Vastu shastra and the Pancharatra were used in the construction of this temple.
- The life of Swaminarayan and details of his contributions are presented in the form of an exhibition.
- The temple rises 43 metres above the ground.
- It is built using pink sandstone from Rajasthan and Carrara marble from Italy.
- A stunning temple, Akshardham draws many tourists from all over the world.