Skip to content
- In our nation, there are three different kinds of armies that are used to defend the homeland.
- The Navy, Army, and Air Force are the three different sorts of armies.
- The army that defends the nation by air is called the air force.
- On October 8, India as a whole observes Indian Air Force Day.
- The Air Force boasts cutting-edge fighter aircraft.
- The missile machine cannons on these fighter jets.
- Armed forces engage the adversary with the assistance of these fighter planes.
- The most potent army of them all is the air force.
- In a matter of minutes, the Air Force may destroy an enemy installation.
- The fourth-most powerful army in the world is the Indian Air Force.