Skip to content
- Afforestation is the process of transforming a piece of land into a forest by planting trees.
- A lot of public and private groups encourage afforestation.
- By making infertile lands green, afforestation aids in their restoration.
- It is crucial in preventing soil erosion and floods.
- Afforestation lowers carbon dioxide levels and raises oxygen levels in the air.
- Afforestation aids in the management of global warming.
- Afforestation is crucial for maintaining the ecosystem’s balance.
- The need for afforestation is increased by rising industrialisation and urbanization.
- Before beginning afforestation, proper understanding is essential.
- Afforestation is essential for environmental preservation and protection.