1. The harp is a stringed musical instrument.
2. Individual strings are arranged at an angle to its soundboard.
3. The strings are plucked with the fingers.
4. It is played in various ways, standing or sitting, and in orchestras or concerts.
5. It is commonly triangular in shape and made of wood.
6. They have multiple rows of strings and pedal attachments.
7. It is also used as a political logo in some countries.
8. A person who plays a pedal harp is called a harpist or harper.
9. It has been a popular musical instrument since ancient times.
10. Ancient historical sites like Bhimbetka also have evidence.