1. Hariyali Teej is the great festival for Hindu Womens.
2. Women pray for a blissful marriage and for the well-being of their families.
3. They celebrate it for the long lasting life of their husband.
4. It is a monsoon festival celebrated with great enthusiasm.
5. It is celebrated to remember the reunion of Shiva and Parvati.
6. On this day Shiva accepted Parvati as his wife.
7. Parvati fasted and was austere for many years.
8. She was accepted by Shiva as his wife in her 108 birth.
9. The temple of Lord Shiva becomes the centre of attraction.
10. The festival is observed with excess joy and merry-making.