Skip to content
- Dragonflies are insect with wings and long bodies.
- They reside in almost all the continents except Antarctica.
- They can change directions quickly during their flight and have big eyes.
- They are mostly found in stagnant water bodies.
- They can live in both aquatic and terrestrial landforms.
- There are numerous species of dragonflies which vary from area to area.
- There are numerous myths and stories considered with dragonflies in various cultures of the world.
- They have a very important ecological niche in the ecosystem which makes them an important species for the environment.
- They predate on small insects to keep the balance in check.